We brought our kids to watch Monsters University recently and they really enjoyed the show.
Their favorite character is the adorable little monster called Mike Wazowski.
So I decided to do a Mike Wazowski Paper Plate Craft with my kids when we got home.
I came across a beautiful website by Kimberly that has printables for Mike Wazowski.
Here's the link.
So I just printed out the template for Mike and simply replaced his body with a paper plate.
Then I got the kids to paint his body light green and then pasted his body parts together on the paper plate. Lastly, I simply attached a string on the top of the paper plate so that we can hang Mike Wazowski on our door. :)
Enjoy the craft!
- Paper plate
- Light green paint
- White paper (print template from http://learncreatelove.com/?p=5225)
1. First step is to paint the paper plate light green in color for Mike Wazowski's body.
2. Then continue painting the rest of his body parts light green in color.
Leave them to dry.
3. Then cut out his body parts and glue them on the paper plate.
4. Lastly, glue string on the top of the paper plate so that you can hang Mike Wazowski on your door.
Hope you enjoyed the Monsters' U Mike Wazowski Paper Plate Craft!